The event is possibly the most high profile event within the industry and this years event is being tipped as the biggest yet. Over 20,000 logistics and supply chain professionals are expected to gather for the event that takes place every 4 years.
Kevin Dare, Founder and Managing Director at CoGri Group said: “We see IMHX as a very important event not to be missed, it’s synonymous with our industry and serves us well. It’s a fantastic opportunity for us to meet many new and existing clients”
CoGri Group shall be showcasing all three specialist divisions at the event; Face Consultants, Concrete Grinding and CG Flooring Systems.
- Face Consultants – are global flooring consultants and an independent testing organisation. They are world leading experts in the measurement, control and design of commercial and industrial concrete flooring.
- Concrete Grinding– are specialists in the upgrading of concrete floors in new and existing VNA / narrow aisle warehouses and concrete floor upgrades via specialist floor grinding technology
- CG Flooring Systems– CG Flooring Systems are international specialists in finishes, up-grading, refurbishment and repair of warehouse, factory and industrial flooring slabs.
The concrete flooring services include:
- VNA Floor Flatness Grinding
- Anti Slip Flooring
- Profileograph Surveys,
- Slip & Skid Resistance testing
- Superflat Floor Grinding
- Floor Screed systems.
- Plus much more.
Kevin concludes, “We have 3 specialist divisions that together can offer a full turnkey solution for our clients flooring needs. Whether you are a direct end user, racking contractor, truck manufacturer or main contractor come and see us at the exhibition”
If you’d like to find out more you can find the CoGri Group of companies at stand 10H61.
Click here for a free visitors pass to the show.