When choosing to go to a Very Narrow Aisle storage set up, the user is offered a choice of rail or wire guidance for control of the MHE when in the aisle. When operating on an appropriate quality floor wire guidance offers several advantages:
- Eliminate bottom rack beam
- Easier cleaning under racking
- Less wear and tear on MHE due to banging into rails at start of aisle
- High volume or pick items can be placed by pallet jack
- Lower long term maintenance costs on in aisle guidance
CoGri Australia provides the highest quality wire guidance installation, done to the strictest European standards for long term, trouble free operation of your AGV or MHE.
CoGri Group has extensive global experience with AGVs, Very Narrow Aisles MHE operation and it was one of the reasons why a major apparel distributor chose CoGri Australia to install their wire in one of the warehouses in Sydney in December.
Wire alignment, constant depth, movement detailing, and conductor protection are critical to a safe and durable system, so if you are looking at a new warehouse and considering Wire Guidance, or need repairs to an existing system call CoGri for a free installation quotation.