Project Engineer – CoGri Asia Pacific
- Job Title: Project Engineer
- Job Type: Permanent
- Company: CoGri Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Salary: Will be based upon experience, qualifications and ability.
A Global leading Group of Specialist Concrete Flooring Contractors and Consultants with a reputation for providing high quality services is looking for a young and energetic Site Engineer to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
For more information about the company, please visit www.cogri-asia.com
Reporting to the Project or Site Manager this position will be both site and office based and duties will be as follows:
- Site work will include Construction Supervision and Quality Control, Surveying and Compliance Testing work using Specialist equipment developed in-house.
- Scheduling of construction work and day to day management of daily site progress.
- Submission of all required risk assessments, safety documents and method statements.
- To be the company site representative and point of liaison with all third parties (client, engineer, contractor, supplier, etc).
- Preparation of Technical Proposals and pricing for new projects.
- Support with Sales and Marketing activities as required.
- Some overseas travel for short term projects may also be required.
- A University degree in a construction related discipline, preferably Civil or Structural Engineering
- Min 2-3 years experience with a Main Contractor or specialist Sub Contractor.
- Must have good spoken and written English skills.
- Must have an aptitude for the operation of digital survey equipment.
- Must have good computer skills including the ability to use AutoCad.
- The successful candidate must be diligent with good communication skills and possess excellent reporting and presentation skills
To apply for the position, please send resume, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to include the following information in your resume:
- Current salary.
- Expected salary.
- Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment).
- Notice period.
- Position applied for in the email.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful short-listed candidate will be notified.