Job Title: Project Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Singapore / Indonesia
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
CoGri Asia has over 20 years global experience in the design, construction and upgrading of industrial concrete floors and are regarded as leaders and experts in their field. They specialise in the building and upgrading of floors in new and existing VNA warehouse units and distribution centres.
CoGri Asia operates as a regional hub, providing complete flooring solutions through its Strategic Business Units; CoGri Asia Pacific Pte Ltd based in Singapore, CoGri Malaysia Sdn Bhd based in Malaysia, CoGri China Co Ltd based in China and CoGri Korea Co Ltd based in South Korea.
CoGri Asia are the most experienced specialist concrete flooring contractor operating in the region today offering a full range of high quality concrete flooring services and cost effective solutions, from Superflat Floor Construction, Large Pour Floor Construction to Specialist Floor Upgrades.
A CoGri Project Engineer is responsible for assisting the CoGri Project Manager to plan, execute and manage high performance concrete flooring projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. This includes the construction of new concrete floors, specialized toppings, and floor refurbishment and laser grinding projects. Specific emphasis will be on QA / QC and Survey Results pre and post construction. The role covers projects throughout the ASEAN region so some travel will be a necessity.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or closely related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years experience within the construction industry
- Technical knowledge, preferably in RC concrete related trades
- MS Office & Project (or alternative PM software), CAD (AutoCAD)
- Fluency in English (ILR 3+ or >) required, proficiency in other languages popular in ASEAN countries – for example Bahasa Indonesia or Malay, are highly valued.
- Surveying and testing skills
- Good understanding of construction drawings along with local and international standards e.g. TR34, ACI, EC2
- Ability to review, modify and execute quality plans and report quality data
- Able to quickly identify risks and propose solutions
- Able to understand construction industry planning and project management at an appropriate level
We’d like you to be:
- Able to clearly communicate technical information
- Able to model professional behaviour and put quality first
- Able to travel and work throughout Asia with a variety of cultures and in challenging environments
- Self-reliant, resilient and takes initiative
- Committed to the company’s vision and a team player
- A good decision maker, considering long and short-term consequences
To apply for the position, please send a CV and completed application form to Lara Davies, HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org