Vacancy: HR Executive / Asia
- Job Title: HR Executive
- Job Type: Full Time and Permanent
- Company: CoGri Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Location: Bukit Timah, Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
CoGri Asia Pacific, is the Industrial leader specializing in design, construction, upgrading of superflat high tolerance concrete floor for the Logistics and Industrial building in Asia Pacific region.
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of HR Executive.
The incumbent will be responsible for the full spectrum of the Human Resources management and office administration, the duties included but not limiting to the following;
- Staff Recruitment and termination (On boarding and off boarding) with all required documentation as per company procedures.
- HR benefits and compensation management.
- Administer foreign workers matters such as work pass application, renewal and cancellation, bank accounts opening, dormitory arrangement, Safety course enrollment, air tickets and quarantine arrangement.
- Medical and insurance benefits and claims
- Submission of claims and returns for Government schemes, such as Profamily leave scheme, NS pay, training grant, waiver of levy. IR21, IR8A
- Maintain and upkeep P-file and HRIS system using infotech, payroll processing.
- Statutory survey – MOM, JTC, CPF, BCA, URA, etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Career Level – Senior Executive
- Years of Experience – 4 Years
- Qualification – Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Job Specializations – Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org