Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Kirkburton, West Yorkshire
Salary: £30,000.00 – £32,000.00 dependent on qualifications and experience.
Start Date: ASAP
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a technically minded Marketing Manager to join a company who is willing to invest in you.
We’re looking for someone who will enhance and build awareness of our brand, through various communication and marketing channels. You will be organised, creative, resilient, and have a good eye for detail.
The role will involve managing a small marketing team in our UK office; offering support to our network of offices throughout the world and developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
You will work closely with our Web Developer in all aspects of website work; and the right candidate will be able to write engaging copy, and adapt documents to ensure they are stimulating for clients and staff. Because of this, excellent literacy skills are fundamental for the position.
Further responsibilities include managing the corporate literature, dealing with advertising and press releases, overseeing photography and all other forms of marketing communication channels.
The right candidate will have responsibility for writing editorials as well as producing the company newsletter; therefore, picking up a good understanding of the technical language used in our industry is essential. The right candidate will develop an understanding of the products and services we offer; once at a suitable level, then the role will incorporate travel to trade shows and interaction with potential clients.
Other duties will include:
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Responsible for organisation of attendance at trade shows.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company communications are pitched correctly, and executed in a timely manner.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and vibrant individual to maintain and develop the department and support a successful business.
Essential Skills and experience in the following:
- Experience in creating editorials and writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, newsletters, emails and websites.
- Experience in working within a flooring or construction industry, with an ability to absorb and understand technical phrases.
- Excellent linguistic skills.
- Proven record of creating and co-ordinating marketing campaigns
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft products.
- Experience of brand management.
- Experience and a good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM software, and it’s functions; or other CRM software.
- Experience of using Mailchimp, or other e-mail marketing platforms.
- Sound understanding of SEO and experience of writing copy with an SEO focus.
Any experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- Experience in organising trade shows and other events.
- Experience in using website CMS with an awareness of SEO.
- Experience in an administrative role.
- Experience in managing videos and photography.
- Adobe Creative Suite
We’d like you to be:
- Interested in developing an understanding of our unique services and products.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Able to work effectively as a team and independently.
To apply for the position, please send a CV and completed application form to Debbie Hoyle, – Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org