Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South Korea
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
CoGri Asia has over 20 years global experience in the design, construction and upgrading of industrial concrete floors and are regarded as leaders and experts in their field. They specialise in the building and upgrading of floors in new and existing VNA warehouse units and distribution centres.
CoGri Asia operates as a regional hub, providing complete flooring solutions through its Strategic Business Units (SBUs); CoGri Asia Pacific Pte Ltd based in Singapore, CoGri Malaysia Sdn Bhd based in Malaysia, CoGri China Co Ltd based in China, CoGri Korea Co Ltd based in South Korea, Cogri Japan Co Ltd based in Tokyo and soon to be Hong Kong.
CoGri Asia are the most experienced specialist concrete flooring contractor operating in the region today offering a full range of high quality concrete flooring services and cost effective solutions, from Superflat Floor Construction, Large Pour Floor Construction to Specialist Floor Upgrades.
A CoGri Quantity Surveyor is responsible for managing day to day contractual, budget & cost monitoring of ongoing projects and providing oversight of procurement systems to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. This requires ensuring that the financial position is accurately controlled and reported effectively whilst ensuring that the right materials plan and services are available with appropriate quality, on time and for the right cost to enable the Project Teams to successfully deliver our projects. The role covers projects throughout North Asia region so some travel will be a necessity.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant degree in Quantity Surveying from UK / Europe (essential)
- APC of the Royal Institution of Charted Surveyors (RICS) (desirable)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the construction sectors with exposure in the UK / Europe / Asia (essential)
- Ability to anticipate commercial & contractual issues and risk is a prerequisite
- Ability to manage project tracking and costing in line with design concept specifications
- Ability to quantify and report on critical commercial findings such that the necessary corrective actions are immediately indentified and acted on
- Ability to present clear and concise commercial reporting
- Ability to accurately plan work, prioritise and allocate resources to achieve targets
We’d like you to be:
- Able to clearly communicate commercial information
- Able to adhere to project deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Able to comply with company procedures
- Able to develop collaborative relationships, build a team and lead that team
- Able to weigh cost/benefit when assessing a situation
- Able to anticipate the consequences of situations and take containment actions
To apply for the position, please send a CV and completed application form to Andrew Tait, Regional Manager ASEAN – firstname.lastname@example.org