Job Title: Regional Manager – ASEAN
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00 – £80,000.00 per annum with benefits
CoGri Group Ltd is a leading international, specialist industrial flooring contractor. The company is established in multiple locations worldwide and has been working in Asia Pacific region for nearly 20 years where they have an excellent reputation as a specialist contractor in high tolerance concrete industrial flooring. They have developed a strong client base which is ever-growing across the region.
The company’s headquarters for the ASEAN region is based in Singapore, where they currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Manager to undertake a key role out of this office. The successful candidate will form part of a team involved in pursuing, pricing and negotiating and controlling projects throughout the South East Asia region.
Main Purpose of the Role
The scope and responsibility of the Regional Manager is to lead and manage the day-to-day Business Operations in the ASEAN Region. This comprises of developing a business execution strategy, sales management, commercial/contracts management, project management, technical engineering expertise, construction methodologies, operations and resources management.
This position will directly manage a team of professionals to support the region’s business activities, comprising engineers, commercial managers, operations and resources management, client site services to facilitate design and respond to technical issues. The Regional Manager will also work in close in coordination with the support functions – comprising of finance, HR, IT, marketing and procurement.
Other key responsibilities would include –
- Develop new markets and drive new Commercial activities within ASEAN Region.
- Sustain Key Client existing relationships and drive the development to gain new major projects.
- Roll-out execution plans to achieve the Company’s strategic vision and goals.
- Ensure that project tendering/bids follows the Company Policy & pricing principles.
- Monitor and manage sales growth targets and project profitability within the Company strategies.
- Review periodically the marketing and tendering process to ensure high performance levels.
- Ensure that all key resources are under control and key equipment is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that full adherence of health & safety standards are fully adhered to on site.
- Ensure the highest integrity and procedures adherence for procurement activities.
The ideal candidate will have a number of the following criteria:
- Ability to adapt effective communication to different work scenarios and use Company terminology effectively to achieve best results.
- Ability to consistently maintain high levels of productivity and effectiveness.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders inside and outside the organisation and to maintain working relationship to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Ability to represent Company in the highest professional manner with all external parties, whilst participating at forums, conferences and at various business meetings.
- Ability to maintain information confidentiality, business integrity, Company secrets and sustain high standard of business ethics whilst conducting Company business with all related parties both internally and externally.
- Ability to set and demonstrate high professional standards; lead by example and to maintain a fair work environment that ensures all team members are treated fairly.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities, plan and support development of individual’s capabilities in line with organisational strategy.
- Ability to weigh costs, benefits, risks and rewards when assessing a situation.
- Ability to quickly and effectively understand the problem and provide solutions by applying problem solving methodologies.
- Ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take necessary preventive, containment or permanent actions.
The rewards for the successful candidate are excellent. The company will pay a competitive starting salary for the region plus a performance related bonus and benefits package. They also offer the opportunity to train with and develop your career with one of the world’s leading contractors in their sector.
If you are interested in the position, please send a CV and covering letter to Lara Davies, HR Manager: